23.10.05

On a different note...

Let me pose two questions... or maybe a question and an observation... or would that rather be two observations?

1) Why is it that people often use the phrase "impending doom". Does doom always have to impend? What about an inevitable doom, or a doom-in-progress, or a concurrent doom? Something of that sort?

2) I just saw a photo of a memorial of sorts in Nagasaki with the inscription "God is Love." I wonder, if god is love, and love is the feeling I have toward Jon, then maybe God isn't so bad after all. Because if God is indeed love and if he repressented the totality of all the good memories I've had, then he can't be all that bad.

Back to toiling. Isn't it funny. That sounds like Toilet. Toiling is Crappy.
On a good note, and very much related to toilets and crapping, I talked to Songhua and asked if I could get switched out of Sunday Bathroom Crashing and very kindly obliged. Yay for kind House managers.